Your best friend deserves a little fun every now and then, take him out and let him Bark in the Park!
Bark In the Park features four hours of fun for you and your dog. Watch demonstrations, take part in fun contests, and meet lots of beautiful dogs looking for forever homes. Sponsored by the City of Henderson Sports & Recreation and brought to you by Sit Means Sit Anthem Dog Training Company &. Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers.
This year instead of taking place at just one location on one day, Bark in the Park “Paw-pups” will pop up at a variety of Henderson dog parks every weekend in March.
Bark in the Park Paw-pup events are scheduled for 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the dog parks in these parks:
– March 6: Desert Pulse Park, 475 Pulse Ave.
– March 7: Cactus Wren Park, 2900 Ivanpah Dr.
– March 13: Heritage Park (Bark Park), 350 S. Racetrack Rd.
– March 14: Cactus Wren Park, 2900 Ivanpah Dr.
– March 20: Equestrian Park South, 1298 Equestrian Dr.
– March 21: Arroyo Grande Sports Complex, 298 Arroyo Grande Blvd.
– March 27: Aventura Park, 2525 Via Firenze
– March 28: Acacia Park, 50 Casa Del Fuego St.
All pets must be leashed and handlers must be at least 10 years old. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets, so bring your baggies! Admission is FREE to all.
Bark in the Park is also giving away weekly prizes. Residents are encouraged to get out on the trails with their (leashed) furry friends to snap a selfie and upload it using #BarkInTheParkHenderson2021 and tagging the location.
Participants can enter as many times as they like during March. Social distancing and face coverings are required in the park.
Check out the Henderson Happenings Facebook page for more details.
Looking for more cheap fun happening all over Vegas? You can get daily email updates of all the free and cheap events around town, plus deals and discounts on entertainment and dining, by subscribing to our daily newsletter. For even more cheap fun, “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.