It’s not always easy to find good, fresh produce here in Las Vegas. Take a look at these local Farmers Markets all across town for the best options in fresh produce and lots of other great local products.
Please check the link for hours and locations, as they may change with the seasons.
Henderson Farmers Markets: Shop for fresh produce and healthy, handmade products from a curated collective of local merchants.
- The Dollar Loan Center, Mondays from 9am-2pm(200 S. Green Valley Pkwy.)
- Water Street at Proctor Judicial Park, Thursdays from 8am-noon(243 S. Water St.)
- Cornerstone Park, Saturdays from 9am to 2pm(1600 Wigwam Pkwy.)
Las Vegas Farmers Market: Farmers, artists, crafters, and culinary artists come together weekly with their farm fresh produce and crafty ideas. Their mission and philosophy is “Make it, Bake it, Grow it, Sew it”. These markets operate year round, you can check the schedules here.
- NEW! Beginning April 28th, The District at GVR- Thursdays 9am-1pm.
- NEW! Beginning April 8th, Dignity Health @ San Martin- Fridays 10am- 2pm. (8280 W. Warm Springs Rd)
- Bruce Trent Park– Wednesdays 2pm-8pm. (1600 North Rampart Boulevard.)
- Skye Canyon- Thursdays 2-8pm. (Skye Canyon Park- 1011 W. Skye Canyon park Dr)
- Downtown Summerlin– Saturdays from 9am-2pm under the pavilion. (1980 Festival Plaza Dr.)
- Southern Highlands- Sundays 9am-2pm. (11411 Southern Highlands Pkwy.)
Downtown 3rd Farmers Market– This indoor outdoor market is located in the heart of downtown Las Vegas, featuring fresh produce from local farmers as well as fun family activities. It’s hours are Fridays and Saturdays from 9am-2pm, and don’t forget the delicious eats from the Intuitive Forager Farmshop Cafe. 300 North Casino Center Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89101.
Fresh 52 Farmers Market– Offering two locations in Henderson, this local, friendly market features fresh produce, and was voted 2017’s #1 Farmers Market. The Inspirada-Henderson market is located at Solista Park and will be open every 2nd and 4th Saturday from 9am-1pm. The Eastern-Henderson location is located in the Sansone Plaza runs every Saturday from 8:30am-1pm.
The Farm– Open to the public since 1968, The Farm is a one of a kind landmark here in Las Vegas. Open year round every Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4pm, this farmer’s market offers a selection of seasonal fruits and veggies, they produce eggs from free range chickens, quail, duck, turkey and peacock as well as their own raw honey. They also offer a selection of locally-made jams, jellies and chutneys, breads and other goodies.
The Farm isn’t only a farmer’s market, it’s also an animal rescue, and offers visitors the chance to get up close and personal with many different animals including chickens, peacocks, ducks, a goose, turkeys, goats, pigs, horses, cows, a mule, a llama, rabbits, cats, tortoises and more. While the market is free, they do charge a small fee ($5 adults, $3 children) to visit with the animals. 7222 W. Grand Teton Dr, Las Vegas.
Please enjoy these local farmers markets while being safe, and help support local farmers. Check out these other great posts below and don’t forget to subscribe with your email to receive more of Vegas Living on the Cheap. For even more cheap fun, “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Bruce Trent Park
Skye Canyon Park
Downtown Las Vegas
Dignity Health @ San Martin
Dollar Loan Center