The Fremont Street Experience cranks it up “One Louder” for their annual FREE Downtown Rocks concert series featuring a diverse range of chart topping talent from around the world.
The Downtown Rocks series will kick off Saturday, April 23rd and run through November 19 on various weekends. The current schedule is below, but be advised there may be additional announcements made in the future.
Here’s the 2022 current schedule:
- Saturday, April 23rd – Parmalee (9pm, 3rd Street Stage)
- Saturday, May 28th – X Ambassadors (9pm, 3rd Street Stage)
- Sunday, May 29th – Starship featuring Mickey Thomas (9pm, 1st Street Stage)
- Sat, June 25th – The Calling, Dishwalla,10,000 Maniacs (1st St Stage, Starts at 7:00 p.m.)
- Monday July 4th – Molly Hatchet (TBD, 3rd Street Stage)
- Saturday, July 23rd – Sebastian Bach (9pm, 1st Street Stage)
- Saturday, July 30th- Hoobastank, Soul Asylum, Alien Ant Farm (TBD, 1st Street Stage)
- Sat, Aug 13th – Saliva & Theory of a Deadman ( 3rd St Stage, Starts at 8:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, Aug. 20th – Simple Plan (9pm, 3rd Street Stage)
- Saturday, Sept. 3rd – Rick Springfield, Men at Work, John Waite (TBD, 3rd Street Stage)
- Saturday, Sept. 10th – The Pretty Reckless (9pm, 3rd Street Stage)
- Saturday, Oct. 15th – Jelly Roll (9pm, 3rd Street Stage)
- Saturday, Oct. 22nd- Slaughter, Vixen, Sweet (TBD, 3rd Street Stage)
- Saturday, Nov. 19th – Stone Temple Pilots (9pm, 3rd Street Stage)
Check all dates and showtimes in advance. Parking is usually relatively cheap at the El Cortez on the east end of downtown, they typically charge $5 for events.
So, head downtown for these FREE Downtown Rocks concerts featuring some amazing bands. Check out these other fun things to do in Vegas: Where to find the best Las Vegas Happy Hours or Free museum visits once a month in Las Vegas.
You can get free daily email updates of all the free and cheap events, plus deals and discounts on entertainment and dining, by subscribing to our daily newsletter. For even more cheap fun, “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.