If it’s been a little while since you’ve been out to see a movie, don’t forget about our outdoor theater at the West Wind Drive-In.
The West Wind Drive-In in North Las Vegas is open! The theater is a double feature Drive-In, often playing two shows back to back and plays Single features as well. Check the website for updated show times!
Did you know you can host your gathering at Westwind safely? You can screen your own movie or simply watch a current movie with your friends or co-workers. Event groups get early access before the general public for setup and before-the-show entertaining. This gives you plenty of time to visit (socially distanced of course) and get ready for the big night. From private screenings to corporate events to car shows, fill out the form at the link for more information.
Rentals are generally available on most days and require 50 cars minimum. Prices vary based on theatre availability, the size of your party and your selected on-screen materials.
The snack bar is now open, following all health and safety guidelines including:
- Condiments have been removed and are served pre-packaged with items purchased.
- Popcorn refills have been eliminated to avoid reusing and touching used buckets.
- Concession areas are cleaned and sanitized including counters, tables, chairs, and all kitchen equipment.
- Flatware is dispensed individually.
- All loose promotional materials and newspapers have been removed.
- All pens are sanitized after each use.
- Bottled beverages are available at all location.
Tuesday nights are family fun nights, with reduced ticket prices as well. Just $5.75 for 12 and up, and just $2.00 for 5-11 years. Regular admission is for 12 and up is $8.25, kids admission is the same and children 4 and under are always FREE.
West Wind has been family owned and operated from day one. They opened their first drive-in theatre in 1952 and today own and operate the largest drive-in theatre chain in the world with four in California, one in Arizona and two in Nevada. The North Las Vegas theater is located at 4150 W. Carrey Avenue.
We make every effort to make sure everything on Vegas Living on the Cheap is 100% accurate. Please bear with us as we navigate this new territory and strive to give you the most relevant information.