Black Friday may be over, but don’t fear, Target is giving you Cyber week deals all week long.
As Target wraps up its month-long “Black Friday Now” sale, the retailer is gifting its customers its largest-ever Cyber Week event. Target’s Cyber Week will kick off Sunday, Nov. 29, and run through Saturday, Dec. 5. The sale includes deep discounts on key categories and top items within electronics, toys, home décor, apparel, everyday essentials and more.
If you missed Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Target’s Cyber Week deals give you and extended window to save on your Holiday purchases. Below are some of the best deals at Target this week.
Target’s Cyber Week Offers and Deals of the Day
- Buy 2, get 1 free on Disney toys (available Sunday, Nov. 29 – Saturday, Dec. 5)
- Up to 40% off select Lego products (available Sunday, Nov. 29 – Saturday, Dec. 5)
- Tuesday, Dec. 1: Up to 50% off power shave & dental items
- Wednesday, Dec. 2: Buy 1, get 1 20% off Airtime pre-paid cards
- Thursday, Dec. 3: 27” HP computer monitor for $119.99 (Save 40%)
- Friday, Dec. 4: 30% off handbags
- Saturday, Dec. 5: Buy 2, get 1 free movies and board games
To give holiday shoppers extra confidence, the retailer is also updating and expanding its Price Match Guarantee for 2020, so Target guests don’t need to worry about sacrificing savings. From Nov. 1 through Dec. 24, guests can request a price adjustment for any item advertised as a “Black Friday Now” deal if it is offered for a lower price at Target or Target.com later in the season.
And, as always, Target will match select competitors’ prices within 14 days of a purchase throughout the majority of the season. You can read more about their Price Match guarantee here.
As an added bonus, nearly all Cyber Week deals will be available via Target’s contactless same-day Drive Up and Order Pickup services, and more deals than ever can be received via same-day delivery with Shipt.
You can get daily email updates of all the free and cheap events, plus deals and discounts on entertainment and dining, by subscribing to our daily newsletter on the right. For even more cheap fun, “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.