Kick off your holiday season at Bass Pro Shops! Back by popular demand, Santa’s Wonderland is returning to Bass Pro Shops in a safe and responsible way.
Santa’s Wonderland at Bass Pro Shops is celebrating the holiday safely and responsibly! Santa will be available for free photos through December 24 ; hours will vary based on day. Photos with Santa are free, and the set and Santa are authentic and festive!
The contactless visit with Santa includes a comprehensive approach to help ensure everyone’s safety throughout the event. Key elements include:
- Free Digital Reservations: Advance digital reservations are required for all guests and can be made online. Spots are limited to allow appropriate physical distancing and additional cleaning.
- Temperature Screening: All families and team members will complete temperature screening with a non-contact thermometer prior to entering Santa’s Wonderland.
- Magic Santa Shield: An innovative, glare-free clear protective barrier will be in place between Santa and families at all times to allow for a contactless experience. The shield is cleaned and sanitized between each visit.
- Physical Distancing: Families will standby in a designated area away from other shoppers with fun winter wonderland-themed floor decals and signage to ensure a safe distance.
- Santa’s Sanitation Squad: Santa’s team of elves will clean all surfaces between each visit and frequently ensure all safety measures are being implemented correctly.
- Face coverings: All team members throughout the store are required to wear face coverings. Customer requirements vary by location based on local public health guidelines.
During your visit, families can mail their letter to Santa and bring home free holiday craft activity kits while supplies last. Families can also enjoy the amazing aquariums and wildlife displays found in every Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s store.
Reservations are available up to seven days in advance, and fill up very quickly- especially weekends.
You can time your Santa visit an hour or so before a Mermaid feeding. This was maybe what my kids liked the most, the Aquarium. Named the “Best Free Attraction in Las Vegas,” this aquarium holds more than 117,000 gallons of water, and it’s home to thousands of tropical fish. Don’t miss live Mermaids swimming where you might see one or two mermaids interacting with the guests. Mermaid schedule is at the link.
Bass Pro Shops Las Vegas is located at 8200 Dean Martin Drive, next to the Silverton Casino.
Please check out a few of our other Holiday posts like our Holiday and Christmas Events in las Vegas, and Where to Get Your Christmas Tree in Las Vegas. You can also find out where to get your Pictures with Santa in Las Vegas as well.
Looking for more fun with the kiddos? We have lots of great events on our calendar here for you to plan ahead. You can get daily email updates of all the free and cheap events, plus deals and discounts on entertainment and dining, by subscribing to our daily newsletter. For even more cheap fun, “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.