Fall is here and so are lots of great things happening at Town Square.
- Children’s Park – The weather is cooling off which makes it a great time to take the kids out to play. They’ve got a Pop Jet fountain, tree house, hedge maze, playhouses and more. Check hours at the link.
- AMC Town Square 18 Theater– Catch a flick and grub on some popcorn at the movies. Should be plenty of scary films coming out this month for Halloween.
- Cactus Coaster– When the little ones are worn out from the Children’s Park, finish your visit with a ride on the Cactus Coaster train. This electric, trackless train has a locomotive and four passenger wagons, operating on a silent 48-volt motor. A conductor is on board to take passengers on their journey though the open-air center. Tickets are $3, adults are free with kids 3 and under.
- Children’s Storytime in the Square– Enjoy an interactive storytime with classic children’s tales, every Wednesday at 11am in the Town Square. Running through October 24th.
- Brio Tuscan Grille- Loyalty has its perks! Through September 30, receive $10 off the food portion of your meal when you purchase any two entrees of $13.50 or more.
- Lazy Dog is rolling out a new seasonal menu on September 25. Featuring items like the PB&J Burger (pictured above) and cocktails like the Meyer Lemon Margarita, you won’t want to miss this!
- Double Helix- Check out their weekend brunch with delicious menu and bottomless drink offerings including Steak & Smash (a unique take on avocado toast), Mamma’s Chicken & Waffles, and Eggs Benedict till 2pm.
- Be a Hot Shopper and stay informed! When you visit the Hot Shop of the Day and present same-day receipts for qualifying purchases to the Concierge Booth, you will receive a complimentary Town Square Las Vegas Gift Card.
- Town Scary– October 31st from 4pm-7pm. Bring your trick-or-treat bag to participating shops and restaurants, free to children of all ages. Several activities will take place throughout the evening including a children’s costume contest. Check the link for times and details. Photos will be available for purchase at the Town Scary house as well.
Be on the lookout for Holiday Fun at Town Square: Santa will be arriving soon! More details to come…
Leave a Reply