Fall weather is just around the corner. It’s the perfect time to grab your pumpkin spice latte and head out to one of these upcoming Fall Craft & Antique Sales in Las Vegas.
Artisan Craft Festival– Artisan Craft Festival creates amazing shows where you will find jewelry, perfumes, handcrafted scents and soaps. Gorgeous items for both men and women, home decor and many other gifts. Every show offers Free Admission, Free Parking, and a Free Kids Area. Bringing some of the most talented local small businesses and artists together at one venue. Sunday, September 15th at 10am. Located at Sam’s Town in the Hawthorne Room. (5111 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas)
Other upcoming dates for The Artisan Craft Festival are:
- Saturday, October 5th, 10am-5pm- Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall (In the Hawthorne Room)
- Sunday, October 13th, 10am-5pm- Suncoast (9090 Alta Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89144)
- Sunday, November 3rd, 10am-5pm- Suncoast (9090 Alta Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89144)
- Saturday, November 9th, 10am-5pm- Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall (In the Hawthorne Room)
- November 16 & 17, 10am-5pm- Spring’s Preserve (333 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107)
Summerlin Festival of Arts– A popular and established outdoor art festival that also features music, food and entertainment. Returning October 12 & 13, (10am-5pm) to The Lawn in beautiful Downtown Summerlin’s walkable, open-air fashion, dining and entertainment venue, the two-day event features:
• Over 100 celebrated fine artists displaying art for sale from across the country
• Children’s activities hosted by DISCOVERY Children’s Museum
• The “Art of the Classic Car” Show on Park Centre Drive
• Farmer’s Market by Las Vegas Farmer’s Market under The Pavilion
• Live music and art demonstrations
Vintage Market Days of Southern Nevada -An upscale vintage-inspired open air market featuring upcycled antiques, vintage finds, unique clothing, food trucks, handmade treasures, home décor & a little more. Friday, October 25th(10am-5pm), Saturday, October 26th (10am-5pm), and Sunday, October 27th(10am-4pm), located in Downtown Summerlin.
You may have missed them this year, but put these past events on your calendar for next year:
The Great Garage and Antique Sale– Come shop and explore with over 100 neighborhood garage sales all in one convenient place for the day! Bring your appetite for bargains, fun, food, plus activities for the kids! General admission is free after 8 a.m. Or, for you early birds out there, you can get in starting at 6:30 a.m. for only $5. Saturday, September 28th from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Located in the parking area at Silverton Casino Hotel.
* A September to Remember – LV Craft Shows invites you to the best shopping with amazing crafts & gifts from over 75 talented vendors indoors & outdoors at the beautiful Emerald at Queensridge in Summerlin (across from Boca Park). Sunday, September 29th, 9am-2pm. Free Admission for all ages! Free Parking! Free Drawings! Free Swag Bags (while supplies last).
Boulder City Art in the Park– Join us for the 56th Annual Art in the Park in Boulder City, Nevada! This year’s event will be held October 5 and 6 from 9am – 5pm. Congratulations goes to Brenda Peo, this year’s Featured Artist! Bicentennial Park in Boulder City (401 California Avenue, Boulder City, Nevada 89005)
For more Fall happenings, check out our post on Free or Cheap Things to do this weekend in Las Vegas.
You can get free daily email updates of all the free and cheap events, plus deals and discounts on entertainment and dining, by subscribing to our daily newsletter on the right. For even more cheap fun, “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall
Suncoast Hotel & Casino
Bicentennial Park, Boulder City