At Chuck E. Cheese’s Halloween Boo-tacular, there’s safe Halloween fun for the whole family!
Chuck E. Cheese is offering new ways to celebrate the wonders of Halloween! This spooky season, party like every day is Halloween at Chuck E. Cheese’s Halloween Boo-tacular, now through October 31st.
Enjoy fun games, ghoulish goodies, and Free Game Play for kids in costume. Plus, don’t miss Boo-tacular Nights with new show and candy every night starting at 6 p.m.
Free Game Play for Kids in Costume
Get 10 Free Play Points per child with any games purchased when they visit in costume, now through October 31, 2021. Activation of play band is not included, minimum of $5 games purchase.
Halloween Weekend Costume Party
Come in store on Friday, October 29th and Saturday, October 30th for a Halloween Costume Party. This event is at 7 pm, come in your best costume and win prizes!
Boo-tacular Family Fun pack starting at $35.99
- 2 Large, 1-Topping Pizzas (Including Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza!)
- Slime Cookie
- Goody Bag
- Boo-tacular Activity Sheet
Un-boo-lievable New Menu Items – While supplies last!
- Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza: Turn your Large, 1-Topping Pizza into a Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza for no additional charge.
- Creep Cupcake: Delicious cupcake topped with icing, candy eyes and gooey slime create a treat that’s fun to eat.
- Dippin’ Dots Eye Scream: Your favorite Dippin’ Dots treat with spooky candy eyes.
- Slime Cookie: Their giant warm cookie covered in gooey edible slime.
Partying at Home this Year? New Carry-out & Delivery Options
Order carry-out on our website or delivery through DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats today.
Choose any day in October to celebrate Halloween at Chuck E. Cheese! And, as always, have a safe and healthy Halloween!
Stay tuned for many more fall activities and Halloween happenings in the coming weeks. You can get daily email updates of all the free and cheap events, plus deals and discounts on entertainment and dining, by subscribing to our daily newsletter. For even more cheap fun, “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.