We all know about Black Friday shopping and its amazing deals, but don’t forget to save some of your money for Shop Small Saturday on Water Street!
Support local businesses and visit the historic Water Street District on Saturday, November 26 from 10am-3pm, for Small Business Saturday! You can enjoy Shop Small Saturday specials from locally owned businesses and free photos with Santa.
In partnership with the Water Street District Business Association, businesses along Water Street are turning the annual Shop Small Saturday event into a fun-filled day with kid’s activities, a bounce house, free treats and free pictures with Santa himself! You can also drop off a donation at one of the Toys for Tots official collection sites.
Check-in starts on Water Street Plaza, where shoppers will receive vouchers and a map of activities at the following Water Street District businesses:
- Free Kettle corn at Las Vegas Kettle Corn
- Free hot chocolate at Public Works Coffee (inside Lifeguard Arena)
- Visit with Santa at Mikel’s Photography & Design. Capture the moment on your phone or receive a free photo with a donation to Toys for Tots ($5 minimum)
- Free cotton candy at Archer + Jane
- Various live entertainment on Water Street Plaza, on the corner of Water Street and Atlantic Avenue, and on the Army Street Plaza.
- Bounce house, kid’s crafts and a caricature artist on the Army Street Plaza
- Holiday movies playing on Water Street Plaza
- Enjoy a balloon artist from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. and a face painter from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Las Vegas Kettle Corn
- Discounts and promotions at most Water Street businesses
Water Street Plaza in Henderson is located at 240 S. Water St. You can get daily email updates of all the free and cheap events, plus deals and discounts on entertainment and dining, by subscribing to our daily newsletter. For even more cheap fun, “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.