Who doesn’t love a frosty cocktail? ICEBAR can also give you a 23 degree room and a bar made entirely of ice!
ICEBAR is the new, immersive ice attraction at The LINQ Promenade at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. ICEBAR offers a distinctively chill vibe for people of all ages, with signature frosty cocktails served in glasses made entirely of ice for guests age 21 and older.
ICEBAR at The LINQ Promenade encompasses 1,200 square feet kept at 23-degrees Fahrenheit and made from nearly 100 tons of ice shipped to Las Vegas from Canada and Minnesota. Twelve professional ice carvers worked around-the-clock to construct the ice bar out of 650 blocks of ice, creating stunning sculptures to fill the space, as well as a 10-foot-by-10-foot operational bar.
Other highlights include:
- Vegas Golden Knights zone with an interactive experience where guests can hit pucks into nets.
- A true-to-life statue of Evel Knievel and a television running a loop of his historic ramp-to-ramp motorcycle jump over the fountains in 1967.
- Marquees of Caesars Entertainment’s resort logos showcased dazzlingly in ice.
- A library and a “working fireplace” with a window showing snow falling “outside.”
- 12-foot ICE angel wings for the popular Instagrammable moment.
An exciting option for private and corporate groups, ICEBAR will have a capacity of up to 400 guests in indoor and outdoor spaces. For the general public, it is open daily from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Admission ranges from $17-$75 for adults 16+, under 21 will be served mocktails. Kids aged 7-15 admission is $13-$29 and kids are only cool before 8pm.
For more information follow them on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. The LINQ Promenade is located at 3545 Las Vegas Blvd South, ICEBAR is located between Brooklyn Bowl and In-N-Out Burger. (Images Courtesy of Chris Wessling for ICEBAR)
You can get free daily email updates of all the free and cheap events, plus deals and discounts on entertainment and dining, by subscribing to our daily newsletter on the right. For even more cheap fun, “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Enjoy these other posts about free and cheap things to do in Las Vegas: