With testing increasing in the Las Vegas valley, there are lots of testing sites available to the public. Some require appointments, some will not. Some sites also ask that only patients with symptoms get tested and other sites are testing anyone. Please check all links and be sure that you have an appointment if needed.
Starting Monday, May 18th, there will be 7 drive-thru testing sites in the Las Vegas area open to the community in the parking lots of Walmart stores located in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Clark County. The sites will test adults who meet CDC guidelines and state and local guidelines on who should be tested, including first responders, health care providers and others with symptoms of COVID-19 and those in high-risk groups without symptoms.
The 7 sites are supported by Walmart, Quest Diagnostics and state and local officials. There is no out-of-pocket cost to the individual. Please note, testing is not available inside Walmart stores.
Five drive-thru testing sites in Las Vegas are now open and available to test first responders. The testing sites require an appointment through Quest’s MyQuest online portal and app, www.MyQuestCOVIDTest.com.
First Responder Testing Site Details
The following sites will be open Friday, May 15, from 7 to 9 a.m., weather permitting.
- Walmart Parking Lot: 2310 E. Serene Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Walmart Parking Lot: 6464 N. Decatur Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89131
- Walmart Parking Lot: 10440 W. Cheyenne Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89129
The following sites will be open Saturday, May 16, from 7 to 9 a.m., weather permitting.
- Walmart Parking Lot: 3041 N, Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89108
- Walmart Parking Lot: 7200 Arroyo Crossing Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89113
General Public Drive-Thru Testing Site Details
Beginning Monday, May 18, the following sites will be open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays weekly from 7 to 9 a.m., weather permitting.
- Clark County- 2310 E. Serene Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Las Vegas- 10440 W. Cheyenne Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89129
- N. Las Vegas- 807 W. Craig Road, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
- N. Las Vegas- 6464 N. Decatur Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89131
- N. Las Vegas- 3950 W. Lake Mead Blvd., North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Beginning Tuesday, May 19, the following site will be open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays weekly from 7 to 9 a.m., weather permitting.
- Las Vegas- 7200 Arroyo Crossing Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89113
- Las Vegas- 3041 N. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89108
Additional testing Information
- Testing is for adults who meet CDC and state and local guidelines on who should be tested, including first responders, health care providers and others with symptoms of COVID-19 and those in high-risk groups without symptoms.
- Individuals must be 18 years and older.
- The testing sites will require an appointment through Quest’s MyQuestTM online portal and app, www.MyQuestCOVIDTest.com, which will screen and schedule appointments for those individuals that meet medical eligibility for the testing sites.
- Once on site, those being tested will need to wear a mask and stay in their cars for verification of eligibility criteria, ID check and self-administered test. For the safety of all those on-site, the test sites are not available to those who walk up.
- The sites will use a self-administered nasal swab test that will allow those being tested to swab their own nose onsite while in their vehicles, observed by a trained medical volunteer to ensure the sample is taken correctly, and drop the sealed sample into a container on their way out of the drive-thru site.
- Quest Diagnostics will handle processing test samples and communicating results to those tested and applicable departments of health.
- Any questions regarding testing and appointments, please call Quest’s dedicated COVID-19 line at 866-448-7719, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
- The sites will be staffed by Walmart pharmacists and associates.
- Individuals tested who are awaiting results should follow CDC guidelines and take steps to help prevent the virus from spreading to other people.
More testing sites
- UNLV Tropicana Parking Garage -Appointment-Only, Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing 8am-4pm, Monday-Saturday. Patients must make an appointment to participate by visiting University Medical Center’s COVID-19 Testing Center at umcsn.com and selecting the public option.
- Henderson Walmart– Appointment-Only, Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing 7am-9am, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Testing with no out-of-pocket cost is available to adults who meet CDC guidelines on who should be tested, including first responders, health care providers and others with symptoms of COVID-19 and those in high risk groups without symptoms. Visit www.MyQuestCOVIDTest.com to see if you are eligible to be tested and to schedule an appointment.
- Texas Station Hotel & Casino Parking garage– Drive-Thru testing, 8am-2pm each day. There also will be walk-up testing; no appointments are needed. Identification and a telephone number for each individual are required. Results will be telephoned to each individual (parent or guardian for minors) within a week. The testing is free and open to everyone, including children. (2101 Texas Star Ln, North Las Vegas)
- CareNow Urgent Care– Various locations are offering testing. Visit the website for more information.
- CVS Pharmacy– Various CVS Pharmacy store locations are offering COVID-19 testing. For information and locations, visit the CVS Health website.
- Walgreens- Offering drive-thru COVID-19 testing at select locations in partnership with the PWNHealth provider network. Testing is free to eligible individuals who meet criteria established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and federal guidelines. At the testing locations, Walgreens pharmacists oversee patients’ self-administration of the COVID-19 test.
Check this calendar for more COVID-19-related testing sites and events sponsored by the Southern Nevada Health District or its community partners. Events held by private health care providers and companies are not displayed on this site.
So if you or anyone you know is having COVID-19 symptoms that require testing according to CDC guidelines, these drive-thru testing sites are open for you. Stay safe Vegas!