Getting photos with Santa at the mall is a timeless tradition, and the perfect way to celebrate the holiday season. No lines, no fuss. Just friendly staff, a jolly Santa, and the most heartwarming photos to capture the moment!
The closer we get to Christmas, the busier photos with Santa events get.
Cherry Hill Programs offers great Santa Pics with a free 5×7 photo using our code, but hurry, they are booking up fast.
It can be hard enough to get a good photo with Santa with kids – between nap time, meal times, and sometimes fear of strangers, parents never know what to expect with Santa pictures.
While we can’t promise your kids won’t cry, scheduling your Santa pics around the best time for your kids will give you the best chance!
Here’s how to book your Photos with Santa in Las Vegas
1. Visit whereissanta.com to choose the date and time most convenient to you! You’ll find Santa Photos in malls around Las Vegas and Henderson, listed below:
- The District at Green Valley Ranch
- Fashion Show Mall
- Galleria at Sunset
- Meadows Mall
2. Choose if you’d prefer a traditional visit or a special event! Events include Santa Cares sensory-friendly visits, Pet Parties for pet photos, Pajama Parties for cozy Christmas photos, and Ugly Sweater Parties for festive fun!
3. Select your package. Packages vary by location, but there are digital and print options available. There’s also a Reserve Now, Decide Later option to hold your space if you aren’t sure what package you want. When you checkout, don’t forget to use code LOTC for a Free 5 x 7 Print with Package A!
4. Claim your phone call from Santa! Every reservation comes with a free personalized phone call from Santa prior to your visit, powered by Portable North Pole.
You can set it to call right away, or pick a time and date to receive the call. It’s just one of the free extras that come with the photo packages.
Visits are FREE with Santa
It’s also important to note that you can visit with Santa at these locations without getting photos! Kids are always welcome to walk up and just talk to Santa with no charge! You only pay if you want photos taken (parents aren’t permitted to take their own photos).
If you have toddlers who are unsure about visiting with Santa, this is a GREAT way to introduce them to Santa without the pressure of getting a perfect photo. They can stay as far away as they want, or talk to him from the comfort of your arms.
And that’s it! Hurry over to whereissanta.com and book your visit now, because this is one tradition you don’t want to miss!
Book your appointment with Santa at the Mall today