National Taco Day is Wednesday, October 4th. Here are a few of the deals you don’t wanna miss in the Las Vegas area.
- Hussong’s Cantina- Hussong’s is celebrating National Taco Day early with a celebrations this evening, October 3rd, to lift spirits in light of recent events here in Las Vegas. They are offering $3 tacos, from 6pm- close in their Boca Park location only.
- On the Border- We’re celebrating National Taco day with 50¢ mini tacos all day long, unlimited, as many as you can eat. Dine-in only, the choices are Ground Beef, Chicken Tinga or Veggie. Only one participating location, in NW Las Vegas, at Ann Road-5630 Centennial Center Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89149.
- Taco Bell– Taco Bell is offering a National Taco Day gift set on October 4th. The gift set will include 4 classic Taco Bell tacos, including a Crunchy Taco, Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Tacos, Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos and a Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos all for $5.
- El Pollo Loco– They are celebrating National Taco Day at participation locations with a coupon found on their website, buy one regular priced Taco Platter, get a second one of equal or lesser value free. Choose from Chicken Avocado, Chicken Bacon Cheddar, Avocado Tacos al Carbon and Shrimp Mango. You may print the coupon or show it on your mobile device. Coupon valid October 4th only.
- Pancho’s Mexican Restaurant– Located in Downtown Summerlin, Pancho’s is combining their two-year anniversary party with National Taco Day, and celebrating October 4th. Available only in the cantina, guests can enjoy their usual Taco Tuesday deal, extended through Wednesday, $2.50 tacos. Choose between shredded chicken, shredded beef or ground beef filling.